Please join us for an online presentation, which will also be live-streamed, recorded and posted to our Facebook account and to our website to the extent the speaker(s) grant us permission. This event is available to the public. Reservations are not required. For questions about this event, please contact our Store Manager.
COVID: ASSESSING THE TRUE AFTERMATH
Date and Time:
Saturday, May 13, 2023
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Fr. Spyridon Jajeh
Clinical Pharmacist, Director of Hospital Pharmacy, & Adjunct Professor of Pharmacy Practice
Priest, St. Timothy Orthodox Church, Fairfield, CA
Location: Please Join Us Online!
Zoom • Facebook • Website • Call-in (see instructions below)
For questions about this event, please contact our Store Manager.
For best video viewing experience, please open this webpage in one of the following web browsers: Microsfot Edge, Google Chrome, or Safari. Mozilla Firefox may not allow for consistent or quality viewing, depending on your browser settings.
Please see our newsletter*.
*link will be activated after the newsletter is published
There are several ways to join us for this presentation. Please choose the option best for you!
Option 1. Join us on Zoom Meeting (recommended)
- For more details, please see "Join Zoom Meeting" to the right of this box ==>
Option 2. Join us on our Facebook Page (FB account required)
- To ask a question, please either make a Comment on the Live-Streamed post (our Facebook Page will be monitored during the presentation), and/or call in using Zoom's Dial-by-your-location number (for details, please see the box to the right of this box ==>)
Option 3. Join us on our website (please see Live-Streaming Video section, above)
- To speak or ask a question, please either call in using Zoom's Dial-by-your-location number (for details, please see the box to the right of this box ==>), or text 707-661-9152 (our device will be monitored during the presentation)
For technical assistance, please call or text 707-661-9152.
Join Zoom Meeting: (click the following link, or copy and paste it into your browser's search bar)
Meeting ID: 882 9235 1946
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,88292351946#,,,,*728584# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 253 205 0468 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 360 209 5623 US
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 507 473 4847 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 689 278 1000 US
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 305 224 1968 US
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 882 9235 1946
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/k45FcT212
PERMISSIONS (JUNE 2020):
- All talks are recorded and posted to this website and Facebook with the permission of the speaker(s).
- All presentation material(s), if any, are made available on this website, including Facebook if applicable, with the permission of the speaker(s).
- The recordings and/or presentation materials posted on this website, including Facebook, are for personal use and/or for educational purposes. You may make your own copy from the recordings and/or materials posted on this website, including Facebook.
- Making copies of the recordings and/or materials posted on this website, including Facebook, for the purpose of resale or altering the recordings and/or materials posted on this website, including Facebook, is not permitted without the expressed written permission of the speaker(s).